Oregon Family Law:

“Ralph Bradley is a fantastic attorney. He is prompt, kind, and listens. I was looking for an attorney to help me with my ex-husband on some divorce issues and found Ralph. He is strong and confident and gets what he goes after. I appreciate all that he has done for me, and I recommend him to everyone.”

˜ Debbie Berg

Modification of Child Custody, Parenting Time, or Child Support

Child custody, support, and parenting time can all be modified. To modify parenting time, a parent needs to show only that the change is in the child’s best interests.

To modify support, a parent needs to demonstrate that a “change in circumstances” has occurred, i.e., that one parent’s income has gone up or down. Child support is also reviewed automatically every two years if one parent requests a modification.

To modify child custody, a parent must show first that a “change in circumstances” has occurred (one of which addresses the custodial parent’s lessened ability to parent) and, then, that the change is in the child’s best interests.

Free Consultation

We offer a free 20 minute consultation for anyone experiencing a family law problem. We will go into greater detail into what your rights are and how we envision preparing your case.

We have represented hundreds of family law clients and would be honored to represent you. Call us at 541.344.3446 for your free consultation

web design by: www.blinknewmedia.com